Thursday, December 19, 2013

Live a Little!

Call me crazy, but I just got a BMX bike and I am super-excited! It reminds me of being a kid.

We got the last two that were left - we rode around the bike's shop parking lot and it felt exhilarating.  I couldn't wait to purchase it! Your whole body is engaged while riding these little things, that's why I love it.

I saw a picture of a girl on one and I was like, yep, I gotta have it! So my husband decided to get one with me so we could have some fun together. As soon as we got home  - we rode around the neighborhood. Felt so free! I get way bored with the normal workouts and I thought this would spice it up a little bit. 

I snapped a few shots of my cute hubby riding around on his, mine's on the bottom. 

xo-jill

{  just to let you know, i took my bike out at 9 pm, so cold, but it felt so good ... rode up my driveway and the chain broke! ugh! taking it back tomorrow to get it fixed!! }




In case anyone was curious, my husband is wearing Billabong (rust red treadstone) plaid,  RVCA Ball Point Black tee, G-Star Raw Jeans (Travis wash) - I got all of these from Zappos. Beanie is from Express and Sanuk slip-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment