Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy 2014


I can't tell you how much fun I had taking pix of my sweet furry babes. I was kissed, crawled on, ran away from and then they knew there was no way out of it, so they finally gave in!

I laughed so hard but what I got was complete adorableness. My lab was the hardest to capture, he thought it was just a game and kept kissing me and waiting for a treat, then he would try to shake then kiss me again - precious!

I hope your new year is as much fun as I had capturing these sweet moments. Remember to have fun, enjoy life and make it your best year yet.

Shoot for your dreams and don't give up and "you will capture that moment" you've been believing and waiting so long for ... this is your year.

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT, YOU BRING ABOUT.

Happy 2014 to you!

xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment