Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh So Inspirational ...













































I love a girl that's beautiful inside and out and this one has it all. Beauty, brains and a huge heart! This is why I had to interview such a special person that I get the privilege to shoot on a weekly basis. She is a new up and coming blogger that gets life and gets fashion! When we get together, it's always great conversation, good coffee and lots of laughs. 

Mariah is a true inspiration. Her goal is to be a positive role model for girls and women everywhere. She expresses the beauty and pain of life in such a way that anyone can relate.  She is a positive role model - even down to her photos, she won't let me edit them at all! What you see is what you get! Again, she IS as real as it gets, inside and out. 

So here's a little bit about Mariah of Oh So Boho Blog...

Tell me a little bit about yourself? Where are you from?

MM: I was born and raised in East Tennessee.

What's your favorite fashion piece?

MM: Black skinny jeans. Hands down.

Favorite makeup or beauty remedy?

MM: A concealer slightly lighter than my skin tone for under my eyes / my t-zone. It really brightens up your face.

Your fav food?

MM: Sushi

What do you like to do for fun?

MM: Play guitar, write songs, take pictures and paint.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

MM: I HAVE to have coffee. And then I usually try to read part of a devotional and stretch. (I usually end up on Pinterest).

What's one product you can't live without?

MM: Coconut oil. I seriously use it for everything!


What do you want to accomplish with your blog?

MM: I would love to be a full time musician and blogger. I want to help people with fashion, life and with anything I can really ... I definitely don't have all the answers (or even the majority of them), but I want to share my experiences with other people (especially girls) so that maybe they can learn something a little easier than I did.

I want to show people the beauty that comes from our pain.  That's why I say that I am writing about the process. Life isn't something you were born knowing all about, it's a process to understand it.

I've always believed that we are never the heroes of our own story, our rise from darkness is always lit by the works and words of the people around us. I survived the hardest times in my life because God put people in my path that shared their stories with me, gave me advice and really just loved me. I want to be that for other people.

. . . . . . . . . .

Lots of great advice and style is what you'll get from her blog, it's worth checking out...










No comments:

Post a Comment