Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Found Love

I love black. Love it.

Anyone that knows me, knows this! What's that saying, "I'll continue to wear black until they invent a darker color." Well that's me.

I also love finding the perfect black dress and I think I've hit the mother lode.

I don't know where I've been or how long this brand has been around but For Love & Lemons has some super-cute clothing and I am just now discovering this.

I came across them on Pinterest and it led me to Revolve Clothing and that is where I fell in love.

I know all you girls are always looking for that little black dress and this brand delivers! The style and thought they put into not only the front, but the back of the dress too, is something any girl will appreciate!

They have the perfect dress for vacation, cocktail party, business or just hanging at the beach...I am so in love. Can't wait to order my first For Love & Lemons dress ...

Anyway, here's a few of my favs!


 Find these gorgeous threads there





No comments:

Post a Comment